Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SEO search engine optimization

I have a new skill forced on me, SEO search engine optimization. SEO work is a process by which I manually go out onto the internet and post links,testimonials, ect (I do more then that but you get the idea) for a website so that their URL shows up more frequently and thus effects the websites Google ranking making it show up on page 1 or 2 instead of page 10. Now the reality of what I do is make it so that something you are searching for shows up below the website that I do SEO work for, so I make the internet work worse from a consumer stand point. Say you are looking for a company that sells widgets over the internet, with no SEO work in play google will find you the most relevant result for your search first (obviously not 100%). Now with SEO work the worst possible widget distributor shows up on page 1.

I am one of the bad guys... suck it!

3 comments:

Christo Gonzales said...

hey buffalocraig .........

Mona said...

Craig, I hope you and your family are well.

Mona said...

Today would have been Buf's Birthday...